Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Summery of blog.

To summerize. This blog is a reviewing blog where I take different devices in the technology world, and see how well I feel they measure up. If they succeed in a certain area, then they get a higher score in that area. If they are lacking in a certain area, then I will deduct points in that area.

Once I have written the blog entry, I look at six areas the device has to score in. These areas are: Interface, Design, accessibility, storage, compatibility, and price. Each category is given a number out of ten rating. At the end, an average of the ratings is taken, and that is how I come up with the satisfactory scoring.

Now, if you have read any of my previous review blogs, then you will see this system in place. If you have not read any of the previous blog entries, then you may want to do so. I find them to be quite insightful, and interesting to learn about different devices and of how they size up on the ratings.

No comments: